The Academy of Mount St. Ursula is the newer building above. To the left, and joined to it is the older building, the former convent, with several educational uses.
See page 357 for the arrival of the Ursulines in The Bronx in 1855. They established an academy on Westchester Avenue, east of Eagle Avenue, Morrisania. In 1892, they moved the academy and convent to Mount St. Ursula in Bedford Park, between Marion and Valentine Avenues, where the staff of the academy in 2008 continues to educate girls of high school age. The mailing address and school entrance is 330 Bedford Park Boulevard, NY 10458.
The website of the Academy of Mount St. Ursula is here. The international website of the Ursulines is here.