In mid-2015, the archbishop announced that Mass would no longer be offered in Our Lady of Grace church on a regular basis. The parish is merged with that of St. Frances of Rome. The school remains open.
Please click on any photo to enlarge it.
The photo above shows the school, rectory, and church.
See pages 478 and 479 for the parish of Our Lady of Grace, founded as an Italian parish in 1924. The present church, at Bronxwood Avenue and East 226 St., dates from 1968. This is two blocks east of White Plains Road. The school, rectory, and church occupy the west side of Bronxwood Avenue from 225th St to 226th St.
The parish school is at 3981 Bronxwood Avenue. A March, 2009, message from the principal would seem to indicate one room per grade. Please see the school website HERE, current as of November, 2015.