The former school is behind the rectory, at 2685 Claflin Avenue. The archdiocese closed it in 2013.
In Thomas Shelley's book, please see pages 478 and 480 establishment of this parish in 1924. The present church dates from 1958.
Any photo may be enlarged by clicking on it. St. Elizabeth Ann Seton is honored by this statue because her Sisters of Charity and lay teachers staffed the parish school for decades.